There can be several symptoms that ResaleAI is not receiving updates. Some of these are:
- Your realtime sales and buys are not showing up on the Day Book screen.
- DRS is not showing newly-opened buys on the BUYS screen.
- Clicking the DRS Integration button on the Settings page shows that DRS has not updated in the last few minutes.
If DRS is not updating and you would like us to help you get it going, just click the Support Button at the bottom of the page.
If you want to troubleshoot the problem yourself, go to the POS where ResaleAI was installed and go to step 1. (If you don't know for sure which POS, just guess. It will work out ok.)
1. Is there a ResaleAI Sync icon in the Windows System Tray on the bottom right of the screen? It is a small circle with AI in it.
NO, the ResaleAI icon is not in the system tray. Go to 2 below.
YES, the ResaleAI icon is in the system tray. Click the icon. If clicking the icon displays a menu, go to 1a. If clicking the icon opens a ResaleAI Browser, go to 1b.
1a. On the small menu, click Pause Sync. When a small confirmation window appears, close it. Click the icon again and choose Resume Sync. When the small confirmation window appears, close it. Within a couple of minutes your should see that DRS is connected by looking at the message at the bottom of the BUYS screen. If you don't see that DRS has connected, click the support button and let us know. We will help you.
1b. Log out of Windows; then log back on. ResaleAI Sync should start automatically. Check the bottom of the ResaleAI BUYS screen to see that DRS has updated within the last two minutes. If it DRS hasn't started updating, go to 1.
2. Click the Windows Start button, then click All Programs. Do you see the ResaleAI folder?
YES, the ResaleAI folder is there. Put your mouse over the ResaleAI folder and click the ResaleAI Sync icon. If a dialog box asks you if you want to update, choose YES. The newest version of ResaleAI will install and start syncing. If you have problems, click the support button and let us know. We will help you.
NO, the ResaleAI folder is not there. Then install ResaleAI Sync by going to the Settings page and clicking the DRS button under Integrations. Then follow the instructions.