Constant Contact is an email service that many Winmark franchisees use.
When you integrate Constant Contact with ResaleAI, newly added or edited DRS customer information (including email addresses) is automatically uploaded to your Constant Contact account.
You never need to do that manually again!
How to integrate Constant Contact:
Step 1 - Connect your Constant Contact account
- Sign in at app.resaleai.com with a manager account. Go to "Settings" in the top-right menu
- Look for Constant Contact under Integrations. Click "Add a Constant Contact account"
- A Constant Contact window will pop up. Enter your Constant Contact username and password.
* Note: if you do not see a Constant Contact login window, turn off your pop-up blocker and repeat step 3.
- A new Constant Contact window will pop up asking you to allow a connection with ResaleAI. Click Allow.
Step 2 - Select which list to use from Constant Contact
- In ResaleAI's settings, you should now see a new option appear towards the top of the page under Automations called "Constant Contact Auto-Subscriber."
- Click here, and in the dropdown list, you should see all of your Constant Contact lists. Select the desired list from Constant Contact to use for each of your stores.
- You’re done! Take "update email addresses" off your todo list!
Once the integration is connected, ResaleAI will begin to send email addresses to Constant Contact whenever a new customer record is added in DRS, or when customers are attached to buys or sales.
If you would like to pull in existing email addresses, reach out to our team, and we can process past dates as needed.
To see whether contacts are being added to Constant Contact, see this article with instructions on where to check!
Having trouble integrating Constant Contact?
Click the support button on the bottom of the screen. We are happy to help!