When ResaleAI is integrated with When I Work:
- Employee records from When I Work are automatically sent to the ResaleAI Team List
- Employees can clock in and out directly through ResaleAI
- The Schedule will display on the Daybook in ResaleAI (with Shift Colors and Notes from When I Work)
- ResaleAI and WIW can share information:
- ResaleAI sends Sales Goals to WIW for budgeting as you create your schedule
- WIW provides wages and hours to ResaleAI. Additional Labor metrics are available in ResaleAI's Weekly Report, including your Labor Percentage and Sales per Labor Hour based on your actual sales
To set up the When I Work integration:
1) Connect your When I Work account to ResaleAI
- Sign in to ResaleAI at app.resaleai.com with a manager username or password
- Click the top-right menu and click Settings
- Within Settings, click the When I Work logo under Integrations
- Click "Add a new connection" and a new window should open asking for your When I Work credentials
- Enter your When I Work username and password to link your account
2) Map the right schedule to the right store
- Go back to ResaleAI's settings, and look for "When I Work Employee and Schedule Sync" in the top portion under Automations
- Click there, use the dropdown list to select the proper location from When I Work for each store in ResaleAI. Be sure to click the save icon!
- You're done! Now watch your employees appear in the Team List, and watch your schedule appear in the Daybook!
Having trouble integrating When I Work?
If you don't see your store's address in the dropdown, go to When I Work and add the address. Read WIW documentation on how to add an address.
If you continue to have issues, send us a chat within the app and we can help!
Please note that our integration requires a paid plan in When I Work, it does not work with the free version of When I Work.