You probably know about bounceback promotions already: It's Fashion Financial Aid time! Come make a $75 purchase in August and get a coupon for $30 off a purchase of $60 in September. If you give us your text number, we will remind you when it's time to redeem it.
We have run back-to-school bounceback campaigns like that example for years in our stores. It helps us push up the average transaction in August when we have lots of customers. And it helps us pull customers back in September which is a slower month.
RAI helps you with issuing, redeeming, and tracking coupons. RAI also will text all customers
First watch the Bounce back webinar: click here
To get started you need to download the latest version of ResaleAI 2.4
1. Close out ResaleAI, Log into Windows on the POS with the owner account.
2. Go to resaleai.com/install using a web browser like Chrome or Internet Explorer.
3. Click the button that says Download ResaleAI 2.4
4. If given the option to "Save" or "Run", select "Run". If not given that option, click on the download once it completes and select Run.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you get an error, pull up task manager (control+alt+delete, select processes, end task on anything that says ResaleAI, raisync exe, etc) then try to download it again.
Next you need to set your Bounceback campaign parameters
How to set up a bounceback with ResaleAI:
1. Fill out BB Campaign form: Bounce Back Form
2. Give us the following information: on form
- What is the date range for the Earning period? In the example above it is August.
- What is the date range for the Redemption period? In the example it is September.
- What is the minimum spend to Earn a coupon? In the example it is $75.
- What is the minimum spend for Redeeming a coupon? In the example it is $60.
- What is the Redemption amount or percentage (it can be either)? In the example it is $30.
- How are you going to get your coupons? Do you want us to print them for you? - See the coupons discussion below.
- What do you want your Reminder Text to say and when do you want us to send it?
3. Train your staff how to push Bouncebacks on the floor and at the door!
4. You are ready to go!
ResaleAI will automatically print out the Bounceback coupons on qualifying purchases
ResaleAI sync MUST be running for coupons to print ( ) Bottom right of system tray!
Why do the coupons have barcodes on them? Lets answer that by showing how the bounceback transactions work.
Earning a coupon:
- Attach customer record to each transaction that qualifies (F4 in DRS) this will allow you to capture the customers cell phone # to send the reminder text
- When a customer earns a coupon, the coupon will print from the receipt printer
- The customer information with coupon will auto load on the Bounceback screen
Redeeming a coupon:
- Staff member flips to Bounceback screen and puts the cursor in the Search box. Scans the customer's coupon to bring up the correct customer.
- Staff member clicks Redeem, then goes back to DRS transaction and applies the discount.
You can watch the daily stats for your bounceback campaign by going to the Reports page (Daybook>Reports) and selecting Bounceback report.
- No stacking coupons, if they earn multiple coupons during a transaction will only be able to redeem 1 coupon per visit
- *If you experience issues with scanning the barcodes, clean your print heads*
- ResaleAI sync must be running for BB Coupons to print
- Orange & white AI icon will be running at the bottom right.