You probably know about bounceback promotions already: It's Fashion Financial Aid time! Come make a $75 purchase in August and get a coupon for $30 off a purchase of $60 in September. If you give us your text number, we will remind you when it's time to redeem it.
We have run back-to-school bounceback campaigns like that example for years in our stores. It helps us push up the average transaction in August when we have lots of customers. And it helps us pull customers back in September which is a slower month.
RAI helps you with issuing, redeeming, and tracking coupons. RAI also will text all customers
How to set up a bounceback with ResaleAI:
1. Click the support chat button or send us an email telling us you would like to start a bounceback.
2. Give us the following information:
- What is the date range for the Earning period? In the example above it is August.
- What is the date range for the Redemption period? In the example it is September.
- What is the minimum spend to Earn a coupon? In the example it is $75.
- What is the minimum spend for Redeeming a coupon? In the example it is $60.
- What is the Redemption amount or percentage (it can be either)? In the example it is $30.
- How are you going to get your coupons? Do you want us to print them for you? - See the coupons discussion below.
- What do you want your Reminder Text to say and when do you want us to send it?
3. Train your staff how to issue and redeem bouncebacks.
4. You are ready to go!
Caution! The coupons are tricky to print! Why? Because they have a barcode on them that can be scanned by the scanners on the POSs. Many stores have had bad luck printing them or getting Staples or other printers to print them. We have them printed for you by a printer who gets them right every time. Or we will give some links and words of wisdom so you can try it on your own. Just let us know.
Why do the coupons have barcodes on them? Lets answer that by showing how the bounceback transactions work.
Earning a coupon:
- When a customer earns a coupon, the store team member flips to the Bounceback screen (Daybook>Bounceback) and clicks New Bounceback
- Staff member enters the customer's name and asks, 'Do you want us to send a reminder email or text when it is time to redeem your coupon?' then enters email address or mobile number.
- Staff member enters DRS transaction number from transaction.
- Staff member puts cursor in the spot for the Bounceback number, picks up the next coupon and scans it with the POS scanner.
Redeeming a coupon:
- Staff member flips to Bounceback screen and puts the cursor in the Search box. Scans the customer's coupon to bring up the correct customer.
- Staff member clicks Redeem, then goes back to DRS transaction and applies the discount.
You can watch the daily stats for your bounceback campaign by going to the Reports page (Daybook>Reports) and selecting Bounceback report.