I am trying to add a bin to backstock, but it is not in the list.
This usually means the bin is still listed in backstock and was not moved to floor when it was emptied.
- Search backstock for the bin #.
- Edit the bin by clicking the bin number in the search results.
- Check "Archive" to remove the bin from backstock.
- Click Update Backstock button.
- Now you should be able to add the bin :)
I am looking for a bin that's in the system, but can't find it in the (back room, storage unit, etc)
The bin shows that it's in the backroom, but you can't find it there. This usually means it wasn't moved to the next location.
- Look for it in the next location (says it's in the unit, check the back room)
- Still can't locate bin.
- Create a lost bin location in settings.
- Move bin to lost location field.
- Once located move to "Archive" to empty the bin.