Sign to Sell
Preparation: Set DRS Employee Initials
- Settings --> Employees --> Click Pencil Icon --> Add DRS initials --> Click update employee
- This will enable the employee’s initials to print on the receipts for the bag
- Log into Windows on the POS with the owner account.
- Close out all ResaleAI applications
- Check system tray (bottom right hand corner)
- Next hold down Control+Alt+Delete
- Click on task manager
- Processes Tab and Programs Tab close out all RAI (rai.sync.exe/rai sync pos)
- Go to resaleai.com/install using a web browser like Chrome or Internet Explorer.
- Click the button that says Download ResaleAI 2.3.
- If given the option to "Save" or "Run", select "Run". If not given that option, click on the download once it completes and select Run.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you get an error you are either NOT logged in as the owner or ResaleAI is running somewhere. (Repeat Step 2)
You are ready to turn on Sign to Sell!
- Settings---Labs---Turn on Sign to Sell
- Setting---Labs---Auto Login Enable auto login on all POS systems
- All POS systems will auto log you in going forward
Sign to Sell Customization:
This will all be under the same area, in Labs (settings—labs)
Click the gear icon:
- Turn on/off driver’s license requirement
- Turn on/off Pickup Times
- Add Terms & Conditions
- Add marketing code (not required)
Next: Open ResaleAI POS 2.3
- 1. Click on the AI icon in the system tray (bottom right hand corner)
- 2. Or click start --> Programs--> ResaleAI Folder --> ResaleAI POS
Sign to Sell will ONLY work on ResaleAI POS app
Do not use CHROME to access Sign to Sell
- Click the AI icon in title bar (top left)
- Click About
- Click Print
- This tests the receipt printer
Test: Prior to the store opening, test a few buys (see STS Training Process Doc)
- Click the buy tab in ResaleAI
- Under check in tab
- Select start new buy
- Enter in phone number
- New customer type in all the info
- Team member enter in # of bags & descriptions
- Team member will select who checked them in
- Hit send to customer
- The customer will get the text with the buy information to fill out
- Once cust completes form, you will verify ID and click check in
- Slips will print from receipt printer, 1 for the takes & the rest stay with the bags
If you have any questions review the Sign to Sell process flow in help center or click chat! :)