- ResaleAI Version 1.16 no longer available
- Version 1.16 is no longer operational, if you still have 1.16 installed on any POS you need to update to newest version of ResaleAI
- You can update by going to ( resaleai.com/install)
- FiveStars real time loyalty points automation can be turned on for same day use (newest version of ResaleAI required)
- Each store can choose to turn on auto-deduct points for Five Stars, when a customer makes a return those points can be deducted from their Five Stars account. This is completely optional, please reach out if you want this feature turned on for your store!
- If you have more than 25 open buys they will display on multiple different pages under the open tab, the tabs at the bottom of the screen allow you to thumb between pages.
- Backstock Counts for each category and location now are visible when adding a new bin to backstock
- Month to date report chart: Visual Data fixed!
- ResaleAI Sync has encountered an error, closes
- This bug is tied to only XP operating systems
- Once error box closes RAI sync restarts itself
- Currently monitoring
- Buy Screen: Complete/Remind texts appear to not be sending
- When you complete a buy and text them from the buy complete screen it appears as if the message did not go through
- The messages are going through but just aren't showing up on that screen, if you go to the texting tab you are able to view the message sent from the buy complete screen
- ADS Customer Count history incorrect
- A handful of stores have been impacted by this, we are aware of the issue and we're working to resolve it
Updates to ResaleAI POS does not require any software updates to be performed in the store.