To set a PIN code
- Click in the search bar on the lock screen and search for your name.
- You can also search for your email address or DRS initials
- If you don't see your name show up, try clicking the menu in the top corner and clicking "Refresh"
- Once your name pulls up, enter a PIN code to use. It will ask you to enter it again to verify the code is correct, then you should be logged in!
- You can tap the screen or type on the keyboard to enter your PIN
- You may need to refresh the first time you install ResaleAI on a POS computer in order to pull in the employee names
- If the steps above do not work, you can ask someone else sign in to ResaleAI with their PIN
- Once they sign in, go to the Team List page. The Team List is the icon on the menu that looks like multiple people.
- Find your name in the list, then click "SET PIN" and enter your desired PIN.
- Click the menu in the top corner and click "Refresh" to update, and now your new PIN should work!