To set a PIN code
- Click the "+" or "Time clock" button and search for your name. If you don't see your name show up, try clicking the menu in the top corner and clicking "Refresh"
- You may need to refresh the first time you install ResaleAI on a POS computer in order to pull in the employee names
- If you still don't see your name when you search after you refresh, try using all lower case letters as you search. You can also try searching for your email address.
- Be sure to click the "Save" button after you set your PIN for the first time
- If the steps above do not work, you can ask someone else sign in to ResaleAI with their PIN, then go to the Team List page. The Team List is the icon on the menu that looks like multiple people.
- Find your name in the list, then click "SET PIN" and set your desired PIN.
- Click the menu in the top corner and click "Refresh" to update, and now your new PIN should work!