This document is a step-by-step guide to integrating your Quickbooks Online account with ResaleAI using our Bookkeeping Assist feature
Versions that are supported:
- Quickbooks Online - Supported
- Quickbooks Desktop - Not Supported
Here are the steps:
1. Open ResaleAI on a computer (not a mobile phone) with an Owner or Manager account.
2. Go to the Settings screen and click the Quickbooks button under Integrations. Then click the button to get started.
3. Click the ‘Add new connection’, choose QB Online, and click next.
4. A QB Online login window appears. Login and Authorize.
5. Click ‘Connect’. NOTE - Once you have connected QB and RAI, a G/L icon will appear at the bottom of the menu on the left of the Settings screen. That icon is how you can come back and make adjustments to your QB integration.
6. Multi-store owners only: If you use different QB classes for each of your stores, click ‘Yes I use classes’. Then choose the appropriate class for your store from the dropdown. Keep in mind, you must have the correct store name in the upper right of the screen when configuring QB integration.
7. Click ‘Next’ to map the BUYS Journal Entry to accounts from your Chart of Accounts. NOTE - If you find that you need to add an account(s) to QB to complete your mapping, use the Request Update link under the QB button on the Settings screen.
8. Click ‘Next to map the COGS Journal Entry
9. Click ‘Next’ to map the Sales Journal Entry
10. After you have completed mapping all 3 journal entries, use the Review screen to review that your mapping is correct. Click any date on the calendar to review the journal entries for that day. If the entries for that day have not been sent to QB, you can click the 'Send to Quickbooks' button to send that day’s journal entries. This is a great way to be sure the Journal Entries are working as you want before you automate them.
11. When you are comfortable that the journal entries are working as you want, choose the date that you want to start automatic updates and click Automate.
12. You’re done! If you need help, just click the Support Chat bubble at the bottom left of the page, and we will help you.