Please note: To scan any bins, you will need the bin labels that ResaleAI provides (which have a barcode).
If you do not currently use those bin labels with barcodes, email our team at email@example.com and we can help you get set up.
To add a new bin
- Scan the barcode on the bin label
- Hold down the scan button and aim the red laser at the barcode. You may need to move closer, or move the Flex around to get the right angle
- A menu should open that says “Add bin” with that bin number
- Enter the bin's category (if needed, adjust the location or note), then click “Create”
- You can also tap the “+” button to add a bin without scanning the bin number
To update or move bins
- Scan the barcode on the bin label of the first bin. You should see the bin number appear on the screen.
- Continue scanning the labels of any additional bins
- Once you have scanned all desired bins, select an action button at the top of the screen.
- You can either click “SET LOCATION” to move all bins to one location, or “ADD NOTE” to add a note to all bins
- We will be adding a warning soon if you scan a bin that does not exist, so you can quickly log in the missing bin
You can also sort, filter, and search to find a subset of bins
To audit all bins
- We will be adding a full bin audit module soon!
- For now, you can scan a bin and view its details on the Flex to see if it is logged in and is in the correct location