Factory reset instructions
If you are having trouble activating your device, please try a factory reset to make sure it has downloaded the most recent update.
If you are having other issues that haven't been resolved, you can also try a factory reset. The ResaleAI app will load normally after the reset, so nothing is lost.
1) Reset the device
- Pull down from the top of the screen to see the menu, and tap the settings wheel
- In settings, click the "All" tab, and scroll down to Personal
- Click Backup and Reset, then "Factory Data Reset"
- Click "Reset Phone" then "Erase Everything" and the screen will spin for several minutes while it clears the data
2) Activating the device
- Before you do anything else, connect to your store's WiFi network
- Pull down from the top of the screen and tap the menu to expand
- Click the WiFi icon, select your WiFi network, and enter the password to connect
- After you are on WiFi, click the physical "Home" button on the device to get to the main screen
- Click the app icon towards the bottom of the screen to view all apps, and click the app for "ResaleAI Flex"
- When the Flex app opens, you will see a red screen
- Before you click "Start Install", wait for a moment and see if the device needs to update
- Look for a message at the bottom of the screen that says "Installing Update."
- If there is an update to install, let it finish installing - it will ask you to restart the app after it's done, so click to "Restart"
- After restarting, click "Start Install"
- It can take a few minutes to finish installing/configuring the app. When it's done, you should see a blue screen.
- Click "Get Started" and enter your username and password to ResaleAI, then click "Activate"