Factory reset instructions
If you are having trouble activating your device, please try a factory reset to make sure it has downloaded the most recent update.
If you are having other issues that haven't been resolved, you can also try a factory reset. The ResaleAI app will load normally after the reset, so nothing is lost.
If you are experiencing issues with logging into your Flex with your ResaleAI owner login credentials (says the login info is "invalid" or "incorrect"), you can check out this help center article for further troubleshooting before doing a factory reset.
1) Reset the device
- Pull down from the top of the screen to see the menu, and tap the settings wheel
- In settings, click the "All" tab, and scroll down to Personal
- Click Backup and Reset, then "Factory Data Reset"
- Click "Reset Phone" then "Erase Everything" and the screen will spin for several minutes while it clears the data
2) Activating the device
- Before you do anything else, connect to your store's WiFi network
- Pull down from the top of the screen and tap the menu to expand
- Click the WiFi icon, select your WiFi network, and enter the password to connect
- After you are on WiFi, click the physical "Home" button on the device to get to the main screen
- Click the app icon towards the bottom of the screen to view all apps, and click the app for "ResaleAI Flex"
- When the Flex app opens, you will see a red screen.
- Before you click "Start Install", wait for a moment and see if the device needs to update.
- Look for a message at the bottom of the screen that says "Installing Update."
- If there is an update to install, let it finish installing - it will ask you to restart the app after it's done, so click to "Restart Now"
- After restarting, click "Start Install"
- It can take a few minutes to finish installing/configuring the app.
- When the installation/provisioning is done, you should see a blue screen.
- Click "Get Started" and enter your username and password to ResaleAI, then click "Activate"