1. Reboot the device
- Hold the power button and “Reboot” should be an option in the menu.
- Restarting the device helps fix many issues you may encounter
2. Be sure it is charged
- If the device appears non-responsive, please try plugging it in and leaving it for several minutes to charge
- The device often makes a sound when it reaches low battery levels. Be sure you keep it plugged in to charge overnight so the battery doesn’t die during the day
- If you need to replace the charger, here is a link to a compatible type.
3. Check that the internet is connected
- Pull down from the top of the device, and tap the bar at the top to access settings
- Look to see if the Flex is currently connected to your store’s WiFi network
- If you have trouble staying connected, you may want to “Forget” all networks, then enter the password for your network again
- After you are connected to WiFi, press the “Home” button to return to the ResaleAI app, then press the “Back” button to refresh the app
4. Be sure you are using the newer Beta version of ResaleAI on your POS computers
- To check in a buy successfully, the Flex must connect to a POS computer so it can print the bag labels. This requires the Beta version of ResaleAI
- You will know you are using the beta version on a POS if you see a blue lock screen and enter a PIN code to sign in to ResaleAI. If you are not using that version, you may need to update ResaleAI on the POS
- Open the ResaleAI app and look along the very top bar (in the top right corner) to see the current version number.
5. Fix incorrect time zone
- Pull down from the top of the device, and tap the bar at the top of the screen to view quick settings
- Tap the settings wheel to access additional settings
- Under “General”, look for “Date and Time” towards the bottom
- Turn off “Automatic time zone”, then tap “Select time zone”
- Once you choose the right time zone, press the “Home” button to return to the ResaleAI app
6. Fix continued "Internet is not connected" error
- If you see an error after you are connected to WiFi, click the “back” button on the Flex to refresh and the ResaleAI app should load
7. See these additional articles for help checking in buys or managing backstock
8. If issues persist and you can't use your device, you can also try a factory reset (instructions here)
- Currently, some pages may not be optimized for the mobile screen. We are actively working on this, and you should see updates soon
- Some settings are not ready in beta yet. You may need to log in on another device at app.resaleai.com to adjust ResaleAI settings
If you continue to have issues, please email email@example.com or send us a chat on a POS computer.
Include a description of your issue, and the best email address to contact you at if needed. Our team will follow up as soon as we can!