Set DRS Employee Initials
- Login as owner into ResaleAI (If on a POS, go to menu (top right) click log out & login with Owner/Mgr ResaleAI credentials)
- Settings --> Employees --> Click Pencil Icon --> Add DRS initials --> Click update employee
- This will enable the employee’s initials to print on the receipts for the bag
First, check to see what Version of ResaleAI installed!
How to Check:
On the top left of your ResaleAI POS browser it should display which version of ResaleAI you are on.
Make sure that it is the latest version of ResaleAI, make sure the first few numbers are "2.5.5". If the first few numbers are not 2.5.5 you'll need to update to the newest version of ResaleAI. Click the link for Instructions: How to Update ResaleAI
> If the version number is not displaying on the top left of the ResaleAI POS browser, you can right-click over the ResaleAI sync icon in the bottom right of your Windows System Tray. Once you right-click a box should appear and at the top of the box should display the version number.
Make sure that it is the latest version of ResaleAI, make sure the first few numbers are "2.5". If the first few numbers are not 2.5 you'll need to update to the newest version of ResaleAI. Click the link for instructions: How to Update ResaleAI
Note: You will need to check the ResaleAI version on every POS. Make sure all POS's are on version 2.5
Once you're on ResaleAI 2.5 you are ready to turn on Sign to Sell!
Steps to turn on Sign to Sell:
(If on a POS, go to menu (top right) click log out & login with Owner/Manager ResaleAI credentials)
- Settings---Labs---Turn on Sign to Sell
- Setting---Labs---Auto Login Enable auto login on all POS systems
- All POS systems will auto log you in going forward
Sign to Sell Customization:
This will all be under the same area, in Labs (settings—labs)
Click the gear icon:
- Turn on/off driver’s license requirement
- Turn on/off customer address requirement
- Turn on/off Pickup Times (only necessary for very high-volume stores)
- Add Terms & Conditions
- Add marketing code (not required)
Next, test out Sign to Sell!
First, Open ResaleAI POS 2.5.
- 1. Click on the AI icon in the system tray (bottom right-hand corner)
- 2. Or click Start --> Programs--> ResaleAI Folder --> ResaleAI POS
Sign to Sell will ONLY work on ResaleAI POS app
Note: Do not use CHROME to access Sign to Sell
- Click the AI icon in the title bar (top left)
- Click "About"
- Click "Print"
- This tests the receipt printer
Next, Test: Prior to the store opening, test a few buys and train your team! (see STS Training Process Doc Click here)
- Click the "buys" tab in ResaleAI
- Select "check-in" tab
- Enter in the phone number
- If existing select the DRS customer record that populates
- If new customer click "add new customer"
- Hit "send to customer"
- The customer will get the text with the buy information to fill out
- Once the customer completes the form, you will "verify ID" and click "check-in"
- Team member enters in # of bags & descriptions
- Team member selects who checked them in
- Click "check-in"
- Slips will print from receipt printer, 1 slip will stay with the items that you are purchasing & the rest of the slips will stay with the bags (1 slip per bag/container of passes)
If you have any questions, review the Sign to Sell process flow in our help center, ask questions to other owners in our Facebook User Group or support chat with a member of our team! :)