In ResaleAI you can set Sales Goals, Average Transaction Goals, and Trade Percentage Goals for each day. These goals will serve to inform your staff and to motivate them to reach the goals. The goals appear in large rectangles at the top of the Day Book page. ResaleAI's integration with DRS means that all of the information in the day close gets sent to ResaleAI to record the data and analyze if each goal was met or not. If the goal was met it the goal will turn green, if the goal was not met it will turn red.
To Set goals magically requires at least 1 year of buy history. If your store has been opened less than a year, we can set your goals manually from your business plan. Please email us at email@example.com.
1. Open a web browser and go to app.resaleai.com
2. Sign into ResaleAI with your owner login
3. Go to Settings
4. Click Goals on the menu on the left side of the screen.
4. Then, on the right side of the screen click the button for Magic Goals.
5. Enter your desired percentage of growth over the actual sales from the same day of the week last year. This sets your goals for both sales and average transaction.
6. The min avg window sets a minimum average transaction below which the goal cannot go no matter what the number was for the same day last year.
7. Set the trade goal to your desired trade percentage. The trade % goal will then be the same number every day.
8. Click the Save and Update button, and you’re done!!