ResaleAI keeps your team organized with what tasks need to be completed on a daily and weekly basis. The daybook keeps all of these tasks in one place, separated by task lists that are pre-determined and by today's tasks which are manually added.
This list is ongoing and if the employees do not complete the task it will roll over to the next day.
Recurring tasks lists are extremely helpful in keeping your team on track. These tasks lists can be split up into each day's shifts. We recommend making an Opening Checklist, Mid Day Checklist and Closing Checklist. You can also add a Management Checklist to help managers communicate with each other when they're not working the same shift, or a Social Media Checklist to help remind your team to post on your social media every day at certain times.
Add to Today's Tasks
To add a task just click on the box add a task and type what the task is. This will add it to the Today's Tasks list.
You can also click the + button on the bottom right corner of the DayBook to create a new task with a specific due date, due time, or assigned employee.
Add a Recurring Task to a Task List
To add a recurring task to a task list you will need to navigate to settings in the old app.
1. Go to app.resaleai.com on a web browser, like Chrome
2. Sign in with your Owner or Manager account
3. Click on the menu on the upper-right corner and click Settings
4. Click on Tasks on the left sidebar
5. Click on the task list you want to add a task to and scroll to the bottom of the task list
6. At the bottom of the task list, add a task there.
7. Select the days of the week you want the task to be completed on*
8. Click Create
*Note: This is especially helpful with Rack Maintenance and keeping your store clean and organized. You can rotate certain days to rack maintenance certain areas of the store and certain cleaning duties to completed on certain days of the week.