POS printer selection
The Flex device will use your existing receipt printer at a POS computer to print labels after checking in a buy.
By default, it will usually connect to POS 1. If needed, you can choose a different POS to use.
Changing the default printer:
- Look for “Settings” in the left side menu
- If you don’t see settings, ask a manager to sign in with their PIN code
- Reach out to our team if you need manager access.
- Within Settings, find “Print to POS”
- You will see the current POS printer. If you tap this, you can select a different POS to use by default.
- It will stay on this new POS until you change it again in settings
If the desired printer isn't an option:
- A Flex can only connect to a POS computer if the beta version of ResaleAI is currently running
- Double-check that the beta version of ResaleAI is up and running on that POS computer
- Click the “back” button on the Flex to refresh, and try changing the default POS again