NOTE for new stores:
- If you are new to ResaleAI, we recommend you add your employees to ResaleAI before you install the application onto your POS computers.
- You can create employees manually in ResaleAI's Settings, or if you use When I Work, you can connect your schedule/account and import your employees directly to ResaleAI.
- To sign in to ResaleAI's Settings, visit app.resaleai.com.
To Install ResaleAI:
Be sure you are logged on to the POS computer with the owner or administrator login
Open a browser like Chrome, and go to resaleai.com/install
Click the top blue button to download the application.
- After the file downloads, run the installer and follow the steps on the screen.
You will want to install ResaleAI on every POS computer.
For any other issues, see this help article.
If you launch ResaleAI and it seems to be stuck on a white screen, follow these steps:
- Close out of the main ResaleAI app
- Look for the small orange AI icon in the very bottom right corner of the computer (in your computer's system tray):
- Click the orange “AI” icon, and click “Exit” to fully close out
- Click the Windows Start button and search for ResaleAI in the list of all programs
- Click on the ResaleAI folder, then right-click on “ResaleAI Sync” and choose “Run as Administrator”
- Next, right-click on “ResaleAI POS” in the same folder/area and choose “Run as Administrator”
- ResaleAI should launch normally at this point.
Continue using the Beta version of ResaleAI
- When you launch the application, you will see a pop-up that asks "Would you like to continue using the Beta version of ResaleAI?"
- Click "YES" to proceed with using our recommended version of the program.
- If you prefer to keep using the original version, click "No."
If you ever need to switch between the recommended beta version and the older original version of the app, see these steps:
- Click on the small orange “AI” icon in the top app bar, and a menu should open.
- Click "Beta Test Mode" to switch to the new version of RAI (or switch back to the original)
You have successfully installed ResaleAI onto your POS computers!