ResaleAI has created a new integration. ResaleAI can now integrate with your store's Shopify account. Shopify is an e-commerce platform.
The integration will allow you to use ResaleAI's newest tool CamRAI. CamRAI can be accessed on your cell phone through the web (camrai.resaleai.com). Using CamRAI, you can easily scan the DRS tag of an item (with your cell phone's camera), and quickly snap a photo of the item for sale. Using the DRS tag's barcode, ResaleAI will pull that item's information for you (item title, item size, and item price). CamRAI (ResaleAI) will then upload that item and the corresponding item details and photo(s) to your store's Shopify account.
See CamRAI in action:
To learn how to integrate ResaleAI with Shopify, click here.
To learn how to use CamRAI after you've integrated ResaleAI with Shopify, click here.
We released an update that fixed several bugs within the CamRAI application. One of these bugs was causing images to upload twice or multiple times on the same listing. Another bug made it difficult to select a photo from your camera roll. These are fixed now and the process is a lot smoother.
We released an update that covers several things within the CamRAI application.
- We fixed a bug within the login/logout process
- Added gender toggles for product uploads. It will assume the gender of the item based on the DRS tag, or we will guess the gender based on the previous item uploaded, but you can always override it by selecting the check-box. The toggles for Plato's Closet are 'Guys' and 'Girls'. The toggles for Once Upon a Child are 'Boys' and 'Girls'.
- If you input a description for an item in CamRAI, it will upload the description to Shopify
- Items uploaded through CamRAI are now automatically published to the online sales channel in Shopify
- We improved our image handling
We released an update that covers multiple areas.
Updates to the integration with Shopify:
- Create a set of automated collections for your brand. There will be collections fo every subcategory, which allows you to create more detailed menu options. When using these collections, items that have sold will not display in your online store.
- Update all your existing Shopify products to use the right set of tags, so they will be sorted correctly into the newly added collections. (This will not remove any tags that you have added manually, just add additional tags
Updates to the CamRAI application:
- Added a Weight field. This allows you to input the weight as you scan the item, so you can set up shipping costs based on the wright of an order
- A previous update made it so that items uploaded through CamRAI are now automatically published to the online sales channel in Shopify. However, we have now added a checkbox that you can de-select to send the item to Shopify, but not immediately publish to the Online Shop. This will allow you to host 'sneak peek'-type releases on your Online Shop.
- Added a new "inventory" page in ResaleAI beta. You can search for an item, view the item's location that you entered into CamRAI and can easily find items in the store after they've sold online.
- Backend updates to reduce errors when sending items to Shopify or when adding images
- Added an image editor that allows you to see and correct images
- You can crop the image to a square, or leave as the original size
- Use the rotator tool to flip any sideways photos before uploading
- Brightness controller
- Contrast controller