We released an update that improves the Tasks section of the DayBook
- When creating new tasks on the DayBook you can now click 'Save and Add Another' to immediately add the next task
- Tasks under 'Today's Tasks' can no longer be edited or deleted on past days
- Managers can delete tasks on 'Today's Tasks'
- You cannot check or uncheck tasks on past or future days
- Fixed an issue with task lists for certain days of the week showing up on incorrect days
- Checked off tasks show the correct due date and time even after being checked off
- Fixed an issue with some tasks showing as overdue on future days
- We made several large behind-the-scenes design changes that greatly impact performance and speed
- Improved readability and functionality of Tasks on the Daybook
- On mobile devices, the different sections of the Daybook are on separate tabs
- Tasks are now automatically due at the end of the day unless otherwise specified.
- Added "Assign Mode" so that you can quickly assign multiple tasks to employees
- You can access 'Assign Mode in the top-right menu
- We migrated all versions to Zendesk chat for live support chat
- Help Center is easily accessible in the top-right menu