- OPERATION HOURS: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm CDT (with limited availability on Saturdays and varied operation hours during US holidays)
- Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Live Chat is available during our operation hours. To request assistance, visit support.resaleai.com or send a chat request directly from your POS’s ResaleAI application.
If you have yet to install ResaleAI on all of your store's POS computers, click here.
After you have installed the app on each POS, below is some additional information to get going with the other modules.
Note - The instructions provided below revolve around using the recommended "Beta" version of ResaleAI. This is what your team will use day-to-day at the store. We are finishing up the last settings in a brand new version, so for now, you will want to sign in to the older, original version as you do some of the initial setup. You can go to beta.resaleai.com to see the newer version, or go to app.resaleai.com to see the original version.
To sign in to ResaleAI's Settings:
- Open a browser such as Google Chrome, and sign in with your username and password at app.resaleai.com
- Once you're signed in, click Settings in the top-right menu.
In your Settings, here are some of the things you'll want to do first:
- Add Employees - It's helpful to do this before you install the app on the POS!
- If you use When I Work, follow these instructions to connect and it will load your employees for you
- To add employees manually, go the Employees page within settings (the icon in the menu looks like people, it is the second "people" icon towards the bottom)
- Click "Add employee" in the top right
- Set Goals
- ResaleAI can calculate smart goals for you, like 5% above last year's sales
- Go to the Goals page in settings (icon looks like a trophy on the left menu)
- If you don't see your past sales there yet, reach out to our team.
- Set the "Magic Goals" on the side you'd like to use. Then click "Start the magic" to calculate goals
- Edit Task lists
- Go to the Tasks page in settings (icon looks like a checklist on the left menu)
- You can adjust or add task lists there, and adjust the day of the week each task or list should appear
- Here are some examples of tasks
- Set Up Manager Access/User Accounts
- When you add employees, they can only use ResaleAI at the POS computer. If you'd like, you can also create a separate user account for someone, such as a manager or co-owner, who may need to log in to ResaleAI remotely. Then they'll have their own email/password to log in to ResaleAI from a laptop or phone
- Here is how to add user accounts, and here is info about access levels
Then, you'll want to familiarize yourself with Team Mode.
Benefits: Enabling these integrations allows essential business tools to be managed in one centralized place.
You can set up these integrations any time - you can always come back and add them later!
Benefits: Our buy check-in features have greatly simplified the way that Winmark stores manage their buys, while providing more accountability and security to the process.
ResaleAI provides speed and ease to see buy processes through from check-in to cash-out. Once you start using ResaleAI’s ‘Buys’ page, you’ll never want to look back!
ResaleAI also offers stores the ability to scan drivers licenses for an even faster and secure check-in process!
- Buy check-in training
- Settings required before you begin
- Options for scanning driver's licenses (if desired)
Benefits: ResaleAI was initially created to simplify stores’ Backstock. We have not only simplified Backstock, but we have revolutionized it. We provide tools to not only make organizing your physical inventory easier, but we also provide tools for easily inputting, managing, and searching for inventory on ResaleAI’s ‘Backstock’ page.
- Backstock webinar: This is a video that will guide you the ins and outs of Backstock!
- Backstock setup guide: This is a Help Center article that will guide you through setting up your store's Backstock system, step-by-step!
- Additional backstock example: This is a document that talks about how a store could set up its backstock system using ResaleAI (in the perspective of a store manager/owner), and explains the process for managing the backstock system.
Getting Started Checklist : Includes a lot of this same information with some additional details. This serves as a great tool for tracking your ResaleAI setup progress!)
If you experience any issues/difficulties, or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team by Emailing email@example.com .